Reporting into the Financial Accounting Manager, you will be responsible for the provision of timely and accurate internal financial reports. As such the ideal candidate will have demonstrable prior experience within a similar role and will be in the final stages of, or fully qualified in their professional accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent).
My client is seeking an imminent start, so you must be available at short notice or immediately.
- Seek to improve processes and controls on a continual basis.
- Support the Financial Accounting Manager in the preparation of financial reporting packs for their subsequent presentation to senior stakeholders.
- Preparation of external reporting requirements.
- Responsible for the construction, provision and dissemination of financial statements.
- Construct Corporate and VAT Tax returns
- Work closely with the External Auditors providing data, information and explanations to them as required.
- Reconciliation and payment of key suppliers.
- In the final stages of, or fully qualified in their professional accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent).
- Experience in the preparation of formal statutory accounts.
- Demonstrable prior experience within a similar role.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
Farrer Barnes Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Farrer Barnes Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job