This role will have you supporting the Head of Group Finance and working together with the Group Finance team.
Role main responsibilities, include, but not limited to:
• Assist with the financial statements preparation that will be presented to senior stakeholders such as company's CFO and CEO.
• Assist with the preparation of Group year-end, financial statements, audit process management, etc.
• Responsible for the audit process while auditors are on site.
• You will be involved in projects such as the implementation and improvement of finance systems, and the implementation of new accounting standards like IFRS 15 to IFRS 16.
• Assist in development of in-house systems and procedures to improve departmental efficiency
• Produce timely, accurate and high quality monthly reports for group consolidation
• Identify and make recommendations to group reporting processes.
• Support the statutory reporting process or technical accounting issues as may be required from time to time.
• Work closely with the business to improve cash flow and balance sheet management; review process, making recommendations for improvement and implement as appropriate.
The ideal candidate will be a fully qualified Accountant (ACA) with strong technical skills. Previous experience from a similar background and exposure to financial statements preparation, cash flow, IFRS knowledge, planning and organisational skills, strong Excel, etc. Background from top to mid-tier accountancy firm desirable.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job