An established growing organisation based in Cheshire are seeking a part or fully qualified Accountant to join their team.
The main purpose of the role is to provide independent financial reporting to the Main Board
Duties include :
- Provision and enforcement of strong financial controls
- Financial support and guidance with particular focus on improving performance and profitability
- Produce management accounts including actual results, forecasts of performance, cash flow projections, balance sheets and key performance indicators
- Working closely with the Financial Director to monitor, maintain and enforce strong financial controls across the operating companies to safeguard the assets of the Group and compliance with legal requirements
- Compile and maintain statutory accounts and year end audit files and ensure clean external audit sign-off for Commercial Division companies
- Continually investigate and report on opportunities to improve profitability, including new business development, revenue enhancement, operational efficiencies and cost reduction
- Make positive contribution to the continual improvement of the Group finance function through active participation in the regular Finance Review meetings
This is a superb opportunity to join a driven organisation and where you can develop and expand your skill set with a view to progressing with the company.
Competitive benefits package available including study support if required
Part of the Kellan Group of companies, RK is a longstanding specialist professional recruitment consultancy operating within the Accountancy and Finance sector. Our business focuses in introducing accounting professionals to blue-chip corporates, AIM-listed progressive PLCs, VC/PE backed groups, independent family owned SMEs and entrepreneurial ‘starts-ups’ across all sectors. We provide a tailored service to our clients with a focus on lasting relationships and repeat business. For our candidates, our priority is to provide open and honest career advice and support, actively seeking out organisations to suit their skills and career aspirations. Please visit www.rkaccountancy.co.uk / www.rkfinance.co.uk