- Daily, weekly and monthly performance analysis reports
- Reconciliation of weekly Merchant runs
- Monthly Management Accounts using Sage Line 50
- Importing all monthly sales into Sage Line 50
- Importing all weekly Merchant payment runs into Sage line 50
- Cash Flows forecasts
- Bank reconciliations
- Payment Gateway reconciliations
- All other month end Balance sheet reconciliations
- Overhead purchase ledger control and payment runs
- Sales ledger control (outside of gateway providers)
- Design and implement ad hoc reports as and when necessary
- Monthly affiliate payments and reconciliations, including reporting on the profitability of any Affiliate Programme.
- Merchant refund reporting and monitoring
- VAT Return preparation using Excel, an understanding of multi-purpose vouchers and their VAT treatment would be beneficial.
- Liaison to external payroll firm including Commission calculation
All reporting is done via the companies bespoke software that runs the website. The data is extracted in csv format then manipulated into a format that can be published to Management and Owners. Advanced excel skills are required in order to handle the large amounts of data and style of reporting. The successful applicant must be able to create reports using sumifs, iferror, vlookups and also understand current excel reports using fairly complicated formulae. They will provide guidance to others that use excel within the company as well as troubleshoot any spreadsheets that might have been corrupted or changed inadvertently.
- Advanced Excel
- Management Accounts
- Sage Line