Financial Accountant / Liverpool City Centre / Permanent / £40,000 - £45,000 / Strong career progression and excellent benefits
NC Associates are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic Financial Accountant to join our client who are a multi-million £ globally recognised leader in their sector. This business is a leading provider of business solutions and have offices across the UK. You will be joining this technical team and reporting directly into the Finance Director.
- Producing monthly statutory accounts for the division
- Group reporting including foreign divisions
- Reconciling inter-company transactions
- Responsible for all Tax compliance including VAT
- Producing the monthly reporting pack
- Consolidating accounts
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Bank reporting
- Working closely with internal audit
Essential Experience Required
- Ideally you will be a Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) with a background including technical/ statutory reporting
- This role is a commercial role within a diverse group, therefore you will ideally have some commercial exposure and be looking for a role to develop
What's on offer?
This organisation can offer one of the best benefits packages on the market, in addition to working for one of the most globally recognised employers you will be eligible for many other benefits including private healthcare, excellent pension scheme and flexible working.
Short listing for this role NOW, apply with your CV to this job vacancy!
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your CV or to learn more about other potential opportunities at this level in the area please contact Lauren at NC Associates. 0151-203-0152