Exclusively retained by a growing and well known business based within the heart of Crawley; Morgan McKinley are currently looking to help appoint a Financial Accountant to the finance team.
Due to an internal promotion, this opportunity will be reporting into the Financial Controller. Your responsibilities will include;
- Assisting with the financial accounting for the group in both the UK and overseas
- Month end consolidation process for 10 legal entities
- Responsible for the balance sheet and cash flow statements
- Managing the internal controls and mitigating any risks to the organisation
- Assisting with the preparation of the statutory accounts
- Supporting with any corporation tax calculations, including payroll, VAT etc
The ideal candidate
- ACA or ACCA qualified with a strong financial reporting/accounting background
- Hardworking and trustworthy individual that is willing to learn and develop
- Team player who does not mind being hands on
- Good level of Excel will be required
- Basic of £45,000-£50,000
- Discretionary bonus
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Healthcare cover
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.