We're recruiting for a dynamic and analytical Accountancy professional, for a new Financial Accountant job opportunity in Banbury.
Working for a large market-leading corporate supplier and distributor of specialist products, for a variety of businesses. The Financial Accountant will be main point of contact for Statutory & Financial Accounting and Auditing matters. This will support the business with in-depth analysis on actual and forecast financial information.
Experience of working in a similar, FTSE-listed, global business environment would be an excellent fit for this role!
Who are they looking for?
The business are looking fora Financial Accountant with a real passion for on-going improvement and striving for excellence, coupled with astute decision making and a meticulous approach.
Key Roles & Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring accurate posting of Statutory / Financial accounts and Taxation
- Working closely with internal shared service teams, offering accounting guidance/expertise and working on process improvements
- Co-ordinating internal and external Financial Audits
- Upholding compliance
- Monthly reviews - VAT accounts, Intercompany Accounting & Reconciliations & Cost Centre reporting
- Ad-hoc project management
Skills & Experience
- 5+ experience within Accounting & Financial Management. Working within a substantial, corporate environment certainly advantageous
- Qualified in ACCA/CIMA/AAT OR Qualified through equivalent experience
- Understanding of GAAP
- Knowledge of income Tax & VAT Regulations
- Experience and skills within mentoring and coaching team members
- Highly analytical, able to interpret data and pick out key trends and patterns
- A passion for problem solving / root cause analysis
- Concise and out-going communicator, able to present information effectively
- SAP, advanced Excel and understanding of Hyperion
If you do not receive an initial reply within 3 working days, you can unfortunately consider your application unsuccessful
- Analytical Skills
- US GAAP
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job