Our client, a global professional services firm are looking for a Financial Accountant to join their team. The business has multiple global offices, and this role will be responsible for the accounting in 3 of their global entities.
This role is suited to someone with experience in financial and statutory accounting in a large, service based industry. Given the responsibilities the vacancy is likely to be suited to a Part qualified ACCA or ACA studier.
As well as day to day accounting the role will offer exposure to business partnering, forecasting, analysis and process / control improvement across the group. Mid-long term this position could offer exposure to system implementation & further commercial responsibilities.
Below is a list of the role's key responsibilities and duties;
- Financial Accounting across mulitple entities
- Analysis on cost, sales, KPI's
- Forecasting on a monthly basis
- Annual Budgeting & Reporting
- Improving technology, controls and processes across the finance function
- Year End Accounting - assisting audit process
- Business partner with Sales, Operations and other external departments
- Post journals
Skills / Qualifications
- ACCA or ACA studier
- University degree
- Experience of financial accounting
- Experience of Budgeting / Analysis / Forecasting
- Good communication skills - able to Business Partner
- Commercial outlook
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Reporting
- Trusted Business Partner