abpm as experts in financial recruitment have been appointed by a business service provider based in the East Midlands to recruit a Financial Accountant. The successful candidate will be either a qualified accountant or an individual who is coming towards completion (finalist), a newly created role as the business strides forwards they are looking for a focused, enthusiastic and driven individual to be part of a growing finance function.
- Production of financial accountants
- Maintaining fixed assets and financial records
- Monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Budgeting, Forecasting, VAT returns
- Balance Sheets Reconciliations
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Checking costing and capital requirements
- Adhering to deadlines and supporting colleagues.
- Ad hoc duties when required
- To be perusing or have obtained an Accountancy Qualification - ACA/ACCA/ACMA
- Knowledge of up to date principles and procedures of finance regulations
- Previous experience within financial accounting within industry or practice.
An excellent opportunity for an individual to advance their current abilities and drive their career forward in a supportive and growing work environment. Being able to have their input to assist with transformation and improvements.
- Part Qualified
- Financial Accountant
- Financial Accounts
- East Midlands
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job