An international property business is seeking a Newly Qualified ACA to join their London based office. They are seeking a Financial Accountant who will be tasked with overall responsibility for the financial reporting of a well-established and leading real estate portfolio. This position is due to last 3 -6 months in duration, however there is a strong potential to be extended or enter permanency. The role will also incorporate project and management accountant tasks.
- Responsibility for ensuring the integrity of the Balance Sheet and any Balance sheet Commentary. Completion of all balance sheet reconciliations each month, with a proactive resolution of any issues within them
- Regular forecasting - Sales, cashflow
- Annual budgeting duties
- Responsibility for the statutory financial reporting of a number of entities
- Fixed asset register maintenance, reconciliation and monthly posting of depreciation
- Continually develop reporting and analysis to improve visibility of results/performance
- Ad hoc projects
- Newly qualified ACA Accountant or equivalent
- Strong systems and Excel skills, TM1 or Peoplesoft is an advantage
- Must be detail conscious and methodical in approach
- Able to make thorough decisions when needed, and take accountability for outcomes
An excellent business that takes pride in developing their staff, please submit your CV if you are interested in this role and want to hear more about this opportunity.