A global manufacturing business are looking to appoint a confident new Financial Accountant to oversee the provision of financial analysis, financial reporting and statutory accounts for a successful site just outside Birmingham.
Under the guidance of the site FC and working closely with the senior Operations Manager, you will provide insight and analysis of site performance to help guide management in their strategic direction and future business decisions. You will assist with the budgeting and forecasting process for the site, complete statutory and intercompany accounts, and will also ensure that all month-end processes and reports are effectively maintained and deadlines are met.
Furthermore, you will be encouraged to get involved with several projects designed to increase improve processes / procedures / performance and improve the quality of the management information provided to the Group, operational staff and parent company.
Ideally, you will:
• Be a recently ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified candidate with some excellent experience within another financial accountant or financial analysis role
• Have proven experience of producing effective financial analysis statutory accounts, management reports, and partnering with non-finance / operational stakeholders in a fast-moving business
• Experience of accounting within a manufacturing business (by no means essential, but advantageous)
In return, you will:
• Step up into a role with real responsibility, and a unique opportunity to be heavily involved in the strategic and commercial operations of a thriving business
• Enjoy great opportunities to develop and progress your career in a large, global business whilst still enjoying the variety and day-to-day involvement of accounting at a site level
• Receive excellent benefits and a market-leading salary
This is an ideal opportunity for any emergent, aspiring and talented newly-qualified Accountants to enjoy a unique opportunity of joining a huge business with a valid opportunity of working towards a more senior role in the business in the near future.