Churchill Howard are working with a FTSE listed household retailer based in Leicester on an unique opportunity for a Financial Accountant. The Financial Accountant could be a first time mover from practice or an experienced finance professional looking to progress their career. You will lead and play a vital role in the running of the finance function.
* Work in collaboration with the finance manager and the rest of the finance team
* Business partnering with key technical and non-technical stakeholders to assist growth and activity in multiple departments
* Managing a small team leading monthly reconciliations of key statement of financial position accounts
* Fully Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA or equivalent)
* Exceptional knowledge of core finance functions including VAT and capital management
* Strong technical accounting knowledge of IFRS and reporting year-end/statutory accounts
* Excellent mentoring and communication skills.
This truly is a remarkable opportunity for a technical financial accountant to make an impact on an organisation that has grown organically and through acquisition.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job