We're currently working with an established apparel and fashion business of a high end profile in the fashion industry, based in the West end of London. Reporting to the CFO you will be in charge of an array of functions including Management Accounts and ad hoc duties.
This role requires you to run the day to day financial operations of the group and ensuring other financial support as required. This role is perfect if you are looking to join a team of enthusiastic individuals who are 'people orientated' and have their sights set high in regards to expanding the company.
Responsibilities will include:
- Prepare the monthly management accounts and Board reports
- Overall responsibility for day to day financial management and reporting
- Prepare quarterly VAT returns and data for the annual financial statements
- Planning, preparing and managing the annual budget for the CEO
- Newly Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Strong technical & commercial understanding
- Retail exposure is ideal
- Salary of up to £50,000
- Bonus and Benefits
- Clear career progression
If you would like to be considered for this vacancy, please submit your CV for consideration.
- fashion luxury design retail wholesale manufacturing high end prestigious financial finance accountant newly qualified london roles jobs job aca icaew