Financial Accountant - Real Estate Development. Our Client is a European market-leading, property development company with firms in several countries including the UK. They have expanded rapidly and are known for their exceptionally high standards and quality of service. They have been established for over 20 years and are now looking to take on a Financial Accountant to join their long-established business.
- Producing management accounts including; reconciliation, prepayments, accruals etc.
- Preparing and submitting VAT and CIS returns.
- Reporting in accordance with corporate deadlines.
- Ensuring that accounting practices comply with statutory requirements.
- Preparing statutory accounts.
- Managing monthly and quarterly billing.
- Managing and providing information to external auditors.
- Managing monthly cash flow forecasts.
- Participating at monthly, quarterly and year end closings to ensure timely UK statutory and IFRS.
The Person must be ACA or ACCA part qualified or newly qualified with 2-3 years of experience in accounting. You must have knowledge of the relevant statutory regulations and UK tax. You must be able to work quickly, effectively with the ability to prioritise and consistently meet deadlines set. You must be highly motivated, a team player and be able to work proactively with minimum guidance.
This is a great opportunity for any aspiring accountant, working for one of the largest property development companies in Europe will add great value to your career and they offer potential for growth within the company itself.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.
- Real Estate