My client is a market leading Information Technology company that specialise in Communications Centres.
Due to recent growth, they are looking to hire a Financial Accountant on a Temporary to Permanent basis.
Page Personnel are representing an international IT Managed Service and unified communications business which owns proprietary network monitoring software.
Revenues are c.£17m for 2017 and are predicted to rise significant by 2018.
As part of a restructure of the Finance Department and the anticipated growth, an opportunity exists for a Full Time Financial Accountant reporting directly to the Director of Finance.
East London: Financial Accountant:
Key Duties and Main Responsibilities:
- Ensure the nominal ledgers are up to date with accurate data and any identified errors are reconciled.
- Ensure balance sheet control accounts are reconciled to an agreed timetable and any identified errors are reconciled.
- Posting of journal entries and assisting in the preparation of the management accounts and monthly board pack.
- Preparation of the payroll for first review.
- Preparation of board pack
- Project Accounting
- Assist in the budget / forecasting and three-year plan process.
- Preparation of year-end audit schedules and policies and procedures where needed and liaison with External Auditors.
- From time to time any other adhoc duties.
The Successful candidate:
- Current and working knowledge of UK Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Financial Reporting Standards (FRS)
- Part qualified
- Years' experience must be 2+ in a similar role.
- Year-end audit schedules preparation.
- Ability to communicate across all levels of the business including the Board.
- Knowledge of accounting package Sage or preferably Netsuite
- Project Accounting experience
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexible Approach
- Commercial awareness
The successful candidate will receive between £18-22 per hour depending on experience
- East London: Financial Accountant