SF Group are recruiting for a Financial Accountant to be based in Nottingham working with a well established client of ours. The successful candidate will be working on the production of our clients core business monthly management accounts, you will be involved in all levels from month-end journal posting and balance sheet management to preparation of operational and Executive Board reporting.
You will draw on your experience of sound technical accounting skills in preparing reporting, to support the operational teams in their financial performance management. Manage transaction inputs and balance sheet reconciliation culminating in the production of full monthly reporting suite and year end accounts.
Some of the duties:
- Management accounting support to operational teams
- Reporting provision to stakeholders at all levels
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- The successful individual will ideally be CIMA or ACCA qualified or part-qualified
- Have experience in producing monthly management accounts including Profit and Loss statements and Balance Sheet preparation
- Advanced skills in excel are required
- Practical experience working within a busy finance team, delivering to strict deadlines and being responsible for own reporting outputs is essential
- You will have a friendly and approachable personality to fit well into the hardworking team and be able to communicate effectively. Experience of working in a similar consulting industry would be advantageous
- Previous experience of IRIS Exchequer Enterprise finance system would be desirable but not essential.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply for immediate consideration.