Why wait to make your next career move?
Due to continued expansion, the largest independent chain of hotels in the UK are looking to recruit a Financial Accountant to join their busy and dynamic Head Office accounts department in Hale, Cheshire.
The suitable candidate must have a sound accounting knowledge. can confidently supervise, review and manage the work of other members of the team.
This position offers a very attractive salary and the opportunity for you to make a name for yourself!
Your responsibilities would include but are not restricted to:
- Overseeing the monthly accounting records, controls and management information.
- Have a critical role in the day to day management of the team
- Identifying areas for improvement, efficiency and overall quality and accuracy of the working papers and accounting processes.
- Excellent communication, prioritisation and spreadsheet skills are essential together with the ability to work in a constantly changing environment
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of supervising and managing other staff
- Confidence in the review of others work
- The ability to recognise and address accounting issues and identify areas for improvement
- Period reporting with knowledge of month, quarter and year end procedures
- Strong analytical skills
- The ability to absorb new information quickly, be adaptable and work to deadlines
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you & your family at any of our 53 hotels & parks
- Meals on duty
- Accelerated promotional prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.