A rare opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join a leading infrastructure investment management firm in central London.
Our client is focused on providing their investors with a high quality portfolio of infrastructure assets and their approach has led to their funds consistently outperformed comparative indices.
With strong growth, there has been a need for a Senior Financial Accountant with strong technical skills to join their team and complement their reporting and analysis function.
- Financial reporting and variance analysis
- Intercompany reconciliation and liaison with parent firm on pending queries
- Drive efficiency and accuracy through collaborative process improvements
- End-to-end finance duties including month-end and annual reporting
- CA/ACA qualified
- High level of excel proficiency
- Strong technical skills, ideally with exposure to complex reporting requirements and financial instruments
- Strong critical analysis skills and commercial acumen
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Excellent communication skills
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
For more Finance jobs please contact me or one of my colleagues at CMC Consulting Ltd
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.