A brilliant and renowned charity in North London that provides education, care, support and other vital services for children with developmental disabilities is currently in need of an Interim Financial Accountant to support their finance team through a busy period. This is an important role, working within a high-performing team with some excellent people, that the successful candidate may choose to work on a part-time or full-time basis.
As the Financial Accountant your role will involve:
- Supporting the delivery of the statutory accounts
- Completing monthly balance sheet reconciliations to maintain the upkeep of the ledgers
- Processing credit card payments, BACs payments, payroll and pension journals.
- Responsibility for the fixed asset register and monthly depreciation journal
- Supporting the budget setting process and termly reforecasts
- Supporting the monthly management accounts process.
The client is seeking applications from candidates who are proactive, intelligent and experienced in performing complex financial reconciliations. The successful candidate will fit in with their friendly yet hardworking culture and as mentioned above will be permitted to work between 3 and 5 days per week.
- Balance Sheet
- Bank Reconciliations