Your new company
An organisation in West Cumbria has an urgent requirement for a Financial Accountant to support and strengthen their team for a period of six months.
Your new role
As Financial Accountant, you will be responsible for preparing, examining and analysing financial reports and records, and creating cost-effective financial practices.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Examine financial records and accounting statements
- Analyse accounting systems used by businesses to look for inaccuracies and potential improvements
- Create efficient methods for accounting and financial record-keeping and help business clients to implement them.
- Work with key stakeholders to assess financial status and identify methods for cost-reduction and efficiency improvements.
- Understand and adhere to all financial and accounting regulations and legislation.
What you'll need to succeed
- A fully qualified Accountant is preferred with proven working experience in statutory reporting.
- Solid knowledge of accounting regulations, and compliance processes.
- Exceptional attention to detail, and advanced Excel skills.
What you'll get in return
An attractive daily rate of circa £300 per day.
A six month contract.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job