A financial accounting job with a tech company near Heathrow
Your new company
A division of a $2B turnover tech company
Your new role
- Manage day-to-day operations of one or two key companies
- Business partner with multiple stakeholders in the business
- Ownership of P&L and Balance Sheet
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly management accounts
- P&L and Balance Sheet analyses and commentary
- Cash flow forecasting and reporting
- Reconciliations e.g. Revenue, Cash, Payroll etc.
- Management of suppliers and payment runs
- Preparation of VAT returns / Assisting Corporation tax return preparation
- Liaison with Group Auditors, preparation and filing of the statutory financial statements
- Opportunities to lead/contribute in group-wide initiatives e.g. ERP implementation, Treasury, M&A Due-Diligence and Post-acquisition Integration, SOx, Transfer Pricing, Travel Expense Management, Corporate Cards, Procurement, Driving Synergies etc.
- Commercial decision-making
- Development and implementation of accounting policies, robust systems, processes and internal controls
- Occasional travel (UK and international)
What you'll need to succeed
- Exposure to Financial and Management Accounting including Statutory Accounts and FX
- Qualified accountant, ACA or ACCA with Audit experience
- Technically and Commercially orientated
- Strong Microsoft Office especially Excel (pivots and lookups)
- ERP experience, preferably Workday, Microsoft Navision or Sage
- Extensive knowledge of UK GAAP
- Great communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, hands-on and fast learner
- Audit background with subsequent commercial experience
- IFRS / US GAAP
- Technology sector
What you'll get in return
- A relaxed and friendly working environment
- No dress code - every day is dress down Friday!
- Unlimited free drinks, snacks and healthy breakfast every day
- Lunch subsidy
- Fantastic social events on a regular basis
- A fast paced, dynamic environment working for a genuine market leading company
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.