Financial Accountant job near Bradford.
JHE & Partners are working with a market leading organisation to recruit a Financial Accountant. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and forward thinking team who will value your contribution and actively encourage you to challenge systems and implement more efficient ways of working. The successful candidate will work closely with Senior Management to ensure the monthly and statutory reporting is completed to the highest standards, whilst ensuring the finance function as a whole adds value to the wider business.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly balance sheet
- Positing journals, accruals and prepayments
- Quarterly analysis of VAT
- Co-ordination and preparation of monthly management accounts
- Assisting in the preparation of annual accounts
- Liaising with auditors
Applicants will have the following experience and qualifications:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Knowledge of and experience in preparation of various indirect tax returns
- Experience of SAP or other large ERP systems
- Excellent Excel skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Practice trained or with significant experience in a similar position within industry
Applicants making their first move into industry having qualified in practice will be considered, as will anyone who has significant experience in a similar position within industry.
Offering a competitive salary of up to £45,000 for the right person, plus excellent benefits, I would urge anyone interested to apply at their earliest convenience.