A big name within high street retail is looking to appoint a Financial Accountant to join it's expanding finance team. You will be responsible for ensuring the accurate and timely reporting across a range of both management and financial accounts.
Key duties include:
- Help prepare the monthly management accounts, reporting against budget and forecast, providing variance analysis
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations and intercompany reconciliations at month end
- Work with the FP&A team to identify under and over spends
- Assist with FX accounting
- Prepare year end schedules ensuring all statutory accounts and tax returns are filed on time
- Deputise for the Financial Accounting Manager when required
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or equivalent
- Experience within retail/FMCG is an advantage but not essential
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- SAP experience desirable
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.