SF Group are currently recruiting for a Financial Accountant/ Corporate Accountant for a prestigious FTSE 100 company based in Nottinghamshire. This is an exciting opportunity to work for an acquisitive and fast growing global business.
As the Financial/ Corporate Accountant you will be responsible for preparing the annual and monthly accounts and assist with the consolidation of financial and management accounting.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts ensuring complete and timely submission of consistent financial information
- Preparation of quarterly/ monthly VAT Returns
- Review and reconciliation of intercompany loan accounts
- Accounting for transactions and balances in foreign currencies
- Assist with the consolidation of the EU segment of the group
- To perform ad hoc financial and accounting analysis for the EU segment
- To assist with the UK year-end audit process and the preparation of UK statutory accounts
- To assist with the review of the EU segment financial reporting to group
You will be newly qualified (ACCA/ACA/CIMA or equivalent) gained either from an accountancy practice or industry. You will have previous experience of working in a fast paced finance team with previous experience of accounts preparation and have an analytical mindset.
This role offers excellent exposure across the business and Europe with the opportunity for fast career progression.
If this sounds like the exciting opportunity you are looking for, please apply now for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job