Part qualified ACCA/CIMA?
Looking to work in a vibrant rapidly growing organisation who can offer defined career development?
We are delighted to be exclusively partnering a newly acquired FMCG organisation who are owned by PLC based in Brighton
Reporting into the Financial Controller in this newly created, varied and hands on role you will be involved in the following.
- Produce accurate and timely period -end, year-end, forecast & budget submissions
- Assisting in the preparation of management accounts including commentary, insight & analysis
- Manage the fixed asset register and provide assistance on capital expenditure projects
- Produce high quality and timely balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare period-end Management Accounts including commentary, insight & analysis
- Accurate accounting of Cost of Goods including analysis of Purchase Price Variances
- Assistance in the preparation of the budget and forecast processes
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join an organisation that offer excellent career progression, full study support will be on offer and you will be mentored and developed by the senior financial leadership team across the group.
Please quote <41767> when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd Finance and Accountancy is the leading recruiter of part-qualified Accountants, Financial and Management Accountants, Financial Controllers, and Finance Directors across Surrey, Sussex, London and Kent.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job