Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for a Financial Accountant based in Southend-on-Sea. Our client is an International Manufacturing business currently experiencing a period of rapid growth and development.
This position will be responsible for the production of timely and accurate financial statements and supporting the general functionality of the accounts department.
Typical Duties Include:
- Ensuring that monthly reporting packs are completed and reviewed within a timely manner
- Preparation of periodic VAT returns and Corporate Tax returns
- Completion of monthly P&L and Balance Sheets with accompanying commentary to explain variances
- Preparation of Statutory Accounts in compliance with US GAAP and SOX
- Constant review of existing reporting processes and streamlining where applicable
- Reviewing work of junior team members to ensure all reporting is completed accurately
- Key member of project team and assisting in the implementation of new systems
- Assisting with year-end audit schedule
The ideal candidate will be ACCA/ACA Qualified with experience of working in a large multi-national business. Experience of Stock Accounting and Inventory Control would be preferential but is not essential. Due to the ongoing growth of the accounting team, there are genuine progression opportunities available within the business.
Rutherford Briant are the Leading Quality Driven Accounting & HR Specialists in East Anglia.
- Financial Accounting
- financial accountant