Rutherford Briant are recruiting for Financial Accountant in Colchester. Our client is a market leader with a global presence. As a Financial Accountant you will be providing accurate and timely statutory financial information to key business partners, external stakeholders and Group finance.
- Prepare and review draft statutory accounts
- Manage statutory accounts software package and provide training to the team as required
- Oversee the tagging of Statutory accounts
- Assist with corporate simplification process
- Manage the Compliance queries inbox
- Assist with preparing information for Group
- Assist with relevant project work (eg. annual dividend project, acquisitions, disposals etc)
- Completion of work associated with Head office companies (eg. month end, budget & forecasting, statutory accounts)
- Reviewing of any work associated with dormant & non-trading entities
- Assist with the provision of information for audit queries
- Review of dormant and non-trader reconciliations
- Assist and train Financial Accountants where required
- Prepare assigned Balance sheet reconciliations
The successful applicant will be a qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA). Previous experience of SAP would be an advantage. This is a great opportunity to join a growing business and gain exposure to senior stake holders and the wider finance function.