A superb opportunity has arisen to join our client who is experiencing an impressive period of growth. You will be heavily involved with the statutory reporting accounting for key business entities.
This role offers the chance to work closely with senior management to drive the business forward. The position is varied and you will be joining a fast paced environment and will be expected to work to tight deadlines. Technically strong, this role would be the ideal first move for a Newly Qualified Accountant looking to move out of practice or equally someone with industry experience looking for a new challenge.
- Ensuring accurate and timely submission of statutory, financial and regulatory reporting
- Building strong relationships with Group Finance teams, external auditors and senior management.
- Preparing, posting and reviewing month end journals and reconciliations.
- Seeking and implementing areas for improvement in revenue recognition, internal controls and month end processes.
- Qualified accountant. Preference for ACA, but ACCA and CIMA will also be considered with the right technical grounding
- Strong technical accounting skillset, with knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP
- Good communicator
- Extremely detail oriented
- Team player, self-starter attitude, solutions-oriented
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
Why you should apply
- Salary of £40,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
- Opportunity to progress career
- Joining a high performing team
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job