Financial Accountant -- Tralee
Qualified accountant required for 6-month contract - Based in Tralee
Working within the Group Financial Reporting Team giving you exposure to the global Financial Control teams.
You will be involved in projects as required to transition into and get exposure within the department including acquisition accounting, disposal accounting, intangible assets management, group reorganisations, statistical reporting, process improvement etc.
- Support the interim and annual Group financial statements delivery
- Co-ordinate the delivery of the local legal entity financial statements
- Liaising with relevant personnel across the Group to ensure that the local financial statements are filed on time.
- Ensure that these local entity statements are per the consolidated accounts and are accurate before sign-off by Directors.
- Review and consolidate year end files as part of the Group consolidation process
- Participate in the year end consolidation process taking responsibility for specific files.
- Liaise with the Group Auditors on any specific files / issues.
What does our ideal candidate look like?
- Qualified Accountant
- Advanced Excel skills are a must!
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Link in for more information on this one or call me on
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
- Management Accountant
- Financial Accountant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'