Assistant Financial Accountant in Harlow - (6 month contract)
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity where you will be working for a growing company that heavily invests in their employees. We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Financial Accountant to assist in the production of the month end results, balance sheet reporting and daily cash & bank accounting.
Qualifications, training and experience
- The successful candidate is likely to be part qualified in a professional qualification (AAT, ACCA, CIMA), having completed the entry stage or equivalent.
- Must be analytically and numerically minded with a good eye for detail.
- Advanced PC skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and accountancy software. MS Navision, Jet Reports, MS Access desirable
- Excellent Customer service skills, including communication, management of expectation, recommendations, quality of outputs etc
- Quick to learn and responsive to the needs of the business
- Proactive with a 'can do' approach
- Team orientated, focussed on meeting team objectives
- The successful candidate will have good commercial skills and the ability to adapt to new environment quickly.
- Competitive basic salary
- Company Pension
- 28 days annual leave (includes statutory holidays)
- Heavily discounted healthcare insurance
- Childcare vouchers
Who are we?
LloydsPharmacy Clinical Homecare
We're one of the most experienced providers of clinical homecare in the UK, and we've been supporting patients in this way since 1975.
We provide care to more than 67,000 patients in their own home - ranging from straightforward delivery of medication, to specialist nursing for complex conditions. We're passionate about what we do and the difference we make to our patients' lives. It's this dedication that ensures we constantly deliver outstanding levels of care to our patients.
We used to be called Bupa Home Healthcare and in July 2016 we were acquired by the Celesio UK group of companies, a leading provider of healthcare services, including LloydsPharmacy.
We work in partnership with the NHS, pharmaceutical companies, private medical insurers and oncologists.
Please contact Sabrina Wilson for more details by email on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job