The business is currently experiencing rapid growth which has led to the need to strengthen the finance team by recruiting a technically strong, ACA / ACCA qualified Financial Accountant to take responsibility for the statutory reporting of the business.
Working closely with the Financial Controller and the Finance Director, this will be a varied role that will give the successful candidate a great opportunity to accelerate their career development.
Duties & Responsibilities will include:
- Production of year end statutory accounts, liaise with auditors and ensure the accounts are signed by the deadline and in line with timetables agreed
- Cash management - Monitor cash balances and prepare cash flows reports
- Maintenance of the company balance sheet
- Produce quarterly reports and other ad hoc reports
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Accruals and prepayments
- VAT submission
To be considered for this role you will have the following:
- ACA / ACCA qualified
- Ideally experience of SAP or a similar ERP system
- Initially trained in the Accountancy profession
- Experience in Industry preferred, so would suit a 2nd time mover
If you would like to be part of a successful, growing organisation, and have the hunger and desire to progress your career then please apply today or contact me to discuss.
- "Financial Accountant" OR "Accountant" OR "ACA" OR "ACCA" OR "Sheffield"