Financial Accountant required
Outskirts of Swansea
Salary of c £40k per annum
We at NOW Careers are seeking an experienced Financial Accountant for an ongoing temporary opportunity situated on the outskirts of Swansea.
Your responsibilities will include but not be exclusive to:
Provide expert knowledge of financial and accounting procedures, financial systems and financial aspects of legislation
- Ensure Organisation complies with financial reporting and financial statutory requirements.
- Provide senior leadership to the Financial Accounting team, setting objectives and work programmes and conducting performance appraisals.
- Responsible for developing and continually improving financial systems and processes to ensure the output produced is robust and satisfies all internal and external reporting requirements.
- Working with the Head of Financial Accounting, the post holder will act as a key contact with banks, auditors and other professional advisors.
- Year end accounts and supporting working papers, producing an accurate monthly statement of financial position, producing cash-flow forecasts, technical lead on VAT, supporting the month end procedures to close down the financial systems and lead on the month end reconciliations processes.
- Provide technical advice on the impact of new International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), managing the flow of often complex financial information through the system, and provide expert advice and training, supporting the Head of Financial Accounting, to senior corporate budget holders and finance managers.
- Liaison with internal and external auditors.
You will be CCAB qualified. You will possess a can do attitude, good commercial acumen and be prepared to help out with anything that is required in order to get the job done.
Strong Excel skills are also essential.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'