Financial Accountant - Real Estate FUNDS. OUR CLIENT is one of the largest international investment and asset management companies who focus in real estate and as they continue to explore new frontiers and grow, they require a new hire - Financial Accountant to assist with their financial reporting of UK property.
THE ROLE: The successful candidate for the Financial Accountant role will be charged with the following responsibilities:
- Producing and dispatching of daily/weekly/monthly pricing returns to agreed formats within agreed deadlines.
- Liaising with fund and asset managers to understand the underlying transactions and ensure appropriate financial operation of the funds/investments.
- Producing cash flow forecasts for the fund managers used in managing liquidity.
- Assisting in monitoring and improving the relevant processes, controls and procedures.
- Providing financial information to group tax.
- Assisting with year-end reporting.
- Producing audit information for the funds.
- Liaising with property managers and property accounts to obtain and challenge information received and processed to ensure the accuracy and completeness and all pricing and financial returns in respect of the assigned funds.
THE PERSON: They MUST be recently ACCA/ACA qualified and should demonstrate experience within property and financial accounting under UK GAAP. Any exposure to funds / NAVs and or pricing would also be a distinct advantage but can be trained. The successful candidate must also show that they have strong accounting skills and is able to take on a challenge. Good communication skills are a must in order to act on questions raised by clients and doing so in a timely manner. The preferred candidate must have knowledge of using the following Property Management systems such as TRAMPS /YARDI /QUBE / HORIZON.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.