1 Year Fixed Term Contract
Our client is a large, financially strong organisation with an impressive and sustained growth history over the last 20 years. They have ambitious plans for the future and in order to move the company into the next phase of expansion are looking for a Qualified Financial Accountant to support their expanding finance function and planned acquisitions.
Our client pride themselves on the positive and forward thinking culture they have built through out the organisation and are committed to the further development of both their business and staff members alike.
You will be responsible for day to day finance operations within the business, supporting the Finance Manager where required and providing supervisory support to the finance team.
- Accurate production of monthly consolidated management accounts
- Completion of Balance Sheet reconciliations at month end
- Continually maintain Inter Company Accounts
- Daily bank reconciliations for the companies of the Group
- Ensure all Purchase/Sales Ledgers are kept current
- Oversee timely credit control
- Take full responsibility for the Accounting IT system including fault logging and resolution, training and reporting
- Support the Finance Manager as required
- Supervisory responsibility for the Accounts Assistant, Purchase Ledger Clerk and Sales Ledger Administrator & Credit Controller, ensuring current with work responsibilities
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
- Demonstrable experience working within an account’s office
- Methodical approach with attention to detail
- Prior experience and working knowledge of an accounts system (Access, SAP, SAGE etc)
- Excellent level of numeracy and literacy
- Excellent knowledge and experience of MS Excel (including Pivot Tables and VLOOKUPs) and Word
- Good interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Flexible approach to working
- Ability to build and maintain good relations within your team and other departments
- ACCA, CIMA or QBE
This vacancy is being advertised by New Resource Group. The services of New Resource Group are that of an Employment Agency.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'