We're on the hunt for a bright an ambitious Financial Accountant and Planning Manager with the skills and experience to add to our client's existing friendly and well established finance team.
Guaranteed career progression opportunities and personal development available to have you grow within your role and become invaluable to your team.
A social Housing and Healthcare hybrid Group with an approximate £250m turnover and an expected 800+ additional employees joining the company over the next 12 months.
Awesome career progression, friendly and dynamic senior management team with an awesome team of colleagues in every department.
The role of a Financial Accountant & Planning Manager
Working closely with the Finance Director - With the help of experienced financial colleagues yYou will be responsible for multiple company account's financial actiities, health reports and more.
The day to day
- Managing Group finances over several companies
- Statutory accounts consolidation with various Financial Year Ends / filling with Companies House
- Gatekeeper for financial transactions - Companies / Inter-company / nominal ledger / reporting
- Liaison with Auditors
- Close down monthly accounts
- Setup Management Accounts
- Lead and Co-ordinate Budget and Forecast Process
- Manage team of 4 including regional Management Accountants
- Predominantly working with SAGE50
Salary & Job specifics
- Monday to Friday
- 0900 - 1700 Hours of work,
- Full-time, permanent contract
- Salary negotiable, dependent on experience
- Guaranteed career progression with 100's of vacancies expected and exposure to the group owners and a rewarding senior management team
Skills and experience
- Advanced Excel skills (preferrable)
- Qualified Accountant
- Strong IT skills
- Multi company management experience
- Must have strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Professional attitude
- Ideally experienced dealing with multiple companies/accounts at the same time