1st Step Accountancy & Finance are proud to have partnered with a large employer in Kent.
Our client recognises that career development is an important part of working life and they pride themselves on recognising talent when they see it. Due to internal promotion we are now looking to recruit an experienced Financial Accountant to the Team. This would be a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is potentially looking to move from Practice to Industry.
This is a technical role and you must meet the criteria below to be considered for this post.
- Prepare journals, analytical reviews and balance sheet reconciliation in line with the business requirements
- Continually review and improve the control and process environment
- Draft Financial Statements for relevant legal entities, in accordance with FRS101
- Draft corporation, VAT and Insurance Premium Tax returns for review
- Work closely with external Auditors providing data, information and explanation to them as required
- Reconciliation and payment of key suppliers
- Support the Team's Finance Managers to identify areas of risk or lack of resilience
- Assist in Finance related IT development programmes
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to quickly digest detailed and complex information
- Excellent it Skills, able to analyse large databases, quickly and efficiently
- Knowledge and competence in financial and management accounts reporting
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA part qualified.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and through presentation of written data
- Motivated and passionate about delivering quality reporting
- Flexible work approach - good team player who is also able to work independently
Our client offer a range of excellent benefits with a rare Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm working week.
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Reporting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job