Financial Accountant - Part Qualified for a market leader in Bradford
FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT - PART QUALIFIED) INTERIM TO PERMANENT OPPORTUNITY - MARKET LEADERS IN THEIR FIELD
Financial Accountant initially on an interim basis for a global enterprise in Bradford. An opportunity for the right individual to be made permanent but they have an immediate requirement to start ASAP. They operate in a competitive market but have a strong reputation, which has supported strong recent results and future projections.
The Financial Accountant will be tasked with supporting the Commercial Finance team and Financial Controller, helping with the month end regime to ensure accurate reporting and throughout the month with Flash Reporting. Other ad hoc projects may arise during the role including assisting with ensuring rigourous systems and controls are in place.
The ability to build and express financial (P&L) trends, identify key triggers (Financial KPI’s) and establish cost and revenue drivers is desired and the ability to produce internal and external financial reports and contribute to review meetings. Some of the main duties will include:
- Assist the finance team with month end reporting, ensuring that accurate reports are delivered on time with an understanding for the numbers reported
- Prepare monthly profit and loss, and balance sheet reports (including preparation and posting journals, and general ledger entries)
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations along with investigation and satisfactory conclusion of reconciling items
- Provide relevant supporting documentation to the external auditors on request
- Assist with the preparation, where required, of year-end accounts and statutory accounts
- Work with key stakeholders to deliver the daily financial KPIs. Assisting with ensuring the Finance team is fully aware of negative/positive P&L factors
- Create and maintain stakeholder relationships using own credibility and integrity. Attend and present at period end review meetings with the Finance Director
We are not limiting this search to any particular qualification, industry sector or niche skillset. Strength of character, people skills and shared values are central to this recruitment process. You will however be able to tick the following boxes:
- Part qualified/qualified accountant
- Good presentation skills & confidence
- Understanding of VAT and relevant reporting
- A can -do attitude
The key attractions for a potential candidate are:
- A good remuneration and study package
- Working for a strong leadership team
- Opportunity for a permanent job and career progression
This is an exclusive opportunity we are working on so please contact me for full details .
- Financial Accountant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'