Radley Green is partnering with a well-renowned, innovative Advertising company that has created some of the world's most known campaigns for much-loved brands across the world. With global recognition as being one of the best in the game, our client is continuously growing and adapting. Our client is now looking to recruit a new member for their vibrant and out-going Central London based finance team.
The Financial Accountant will:
- Monthly reporting of actual results including P&L, balance sheet, accruals & prepayments and general ledger
- Taking ownership of Financial Accounting procedures ensuring policies adhere to accounting principle guidelines and group
- Support External and Internal Audits, Tax & VAT matters
- Management of a junior member of the team
- Other duties
- Be studying towards your ACCA / CIMA
- Have a 2:1 degree
- Be great in person with the ability to communicate with people at all levels of the business
- Be excited to join an outgoing and dynamic team
If you feel you may be the perfect candidate for this Financial Accountant role, please do not hesitate to apply quickly.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.