Manufacturing business based in Kent are looking for a candidate coming straight from practice or someone who has qualified in Industry to join their team.
My Client are a market leading Manufacturing business based in Kent, with other offices based in London. They are forward thinking with lovely modern offices.
- Prepare monthly financial reports, ensuring processes are completed on a timely and accurate basis in accordance with financial reporting guidelines
- Preparation of the cash flow forecast, supporting analysis and reconciliations, for inclusion in the monthly Finance report, and reporting of weekly cash balances
- Provide assistance with the annual statutory and College reporting processes
- Play an active role in the development of financial reporting and the projects set up to deliver this to enhance overall financial control
- Reconciliation of the investment portfolio and preparation of capital and income postings
- Maintenance and reconciliation of the fixed asset register, and preparation of depreciation and grant amortisation postings
- Seek continuous improvement of financial accounting processes to enable the delivery of an efficient and stream-lined service, documenting changes to processes and procedures
The financial Accountant will have the following,
- Qualified ACA/ACCA or CIMA Qualified
- Must be a graduate
- Either straight from practice or experience of stat and financial accounts
- Good technical knowledge
- Energetic and Enthusiastic
This role is paying up to £40,000 plus bonus and other great benefits.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job