There is an amazing opportunity for an accountant with previous NetSuite experience to join an established growing company based in Central London. They are hugely expanding their company in 2018 starting with an Accountant to join their Europe finance team and manage the accounting services to all of the Europe region's offices.
The Accountant would have a strong accounting background along with previous knowledge and experience using the NetSuite ERP system and be responsible for the monthly revenue recognition of various European entities with knowledge of US/UK GAAP.
There is great career progression options available as there is potential to progress onto a Business Manager within 6 months of working with the company.
The role consists of:
- Manage the monthly revenue forecast
- Assist with billing on complex projects
- Complete project cost reconciliations across multiple entities across Europe
- Prepare Revenue Recognition Checklists
- Reconciliation of invoicing to project revenue
- Manage monthly revenue accounting close efforts for assigned area, including assurance of accurate and timely results and preparation of auditable revenue and deferred revenue account reconciliations
Skills and Experience:
- NetSuite Experience (MANDATORY)
- Qualified or Part-Qualified Accountant
- US/UK GAAP Knowledge
- Previous ERP experience
- Advanced Excel user: visual basic and macro experience essential
To apply, simply submit your CV today; . This is an urgent role and will be filled quickly.
To discuss this opportunity further in complete confidence then please send your CV to
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the UK advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are.
Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.