Signature Recruitment are seeking an ACA qualified Financial Accountant to join our client, a London based not for profit group, on an immediate start, working from home, temporary basis. This position will be responsible for the year end audit process and reporting to the Board.
This position will ideally suit an Accountant experienced in audits with a proven track record of advising on incomplete accounts. If you have experience resolving historic queries successfully and are proficient in the use of Sage then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Financial Accountant Responsibilities:
- To manage and deliver year end work ahead of audit to include - statutory accounts both company and group; supporting schedules
- Oversee audit as main point of contact for external Auditors
- Support the Director of Finance and a Committee by ensuring clean up of trial balance ahead of transferring to new accounting system (Xero from Sage)
- Ensure clearance for transfer is signed off by Auditors
- Review and update controls and processes and associated reporting
- Update finance manual and train the finance and wider teams to ensure processes are embedded
- Lead a group tax review both VAT and corporation
- Work with the Management Accountant to produce a comprehensive management and Board pack for financial reporting at programme; entity and group levels
Financial Accountant Skills and Experience:
- ACA qualified
- Use of Sage in previous roles
- Substantial experience with year end audits and audit planning
- Track record in incomplete accounts / restatement
- If you worked through an organisation re-structure previously, this is desirable
- Experience with group and charity accounts is also desirable
If you possess the correct skills and experience for this role, please apply today!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
- Not for Profit
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'