Apointe is working with an aggressively growing financial services group, this role will report directly to the group FC and has seen this role promoted three times in the last two years with further growth planned, you could be the next one!
Financial processing and reporting:
- Monthly SLT/Board reporting including variance analysis and KPI reporting, quarterly FCA reporting and preparing annual statutory accounts (prepared under IFRS)
- Assisting with monthly payroll and pension calculations as well as with the preparation of quarterly VAT returns for the group
- Preparing and reviewing journals to be posted to the ledger
- Regular review of actual performance against budget and forecast on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Making a contribution to the internal risk and control environment
- Act as a liaison when required between the Finance team and other parts of the business, including Client Directors
- Provide insightful analytical review and reporting to challenge business performance and forecasting
- Ensuring actions are taken to optimise business performance
AR and Credit Control:
- Communicating with relevant stakeholders within the organisation to ensure complete information provided (e.g. approval/PO/credit notes).
- Taking responsibility for the client invoicing process, including ensuring that fees are accurately calculated
- Regular review of client balances to identify overdue amounts
- Monthly review of all aged debtors including recording of client communication and payment updates
- ACA, ICAS, ICAEW or other
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience of preparation of statutory accounts and/or management accounts
- Working technical knowledge of IFRS accounting standards either through previous preparation or experience in audit
- Intermediate to advanced level of Excel
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'