Handle Recruitment are looking for a Qualified (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) Financial Accountant to work with a Global Music Brand in their Central Finance Team. The ideal candidate will develop strong working relationships with various stakeholders.
- Preparation of statutory accounts and assistance with UK Corporation Tax packs.
- Process improvements in the statutory reporting area including designing statutory checklists/ additional monthly work papers.
- Responsible for several key balance sheet reconciliations identifying areas for improvement.
- Liaising with the Outsourced Company to ensure integrity of reporting.
- Assistance with technical accounting projects where required incl. corporate acquisitions, pension, and tax related projects and reviewing compliance with external accounting standards and internal accounting policies
- Responsible for actuals, forecasting and budgeting of several cost centres
- Keeping cost centre/project owners updated on performance
- Responsible for detailed total company Overhead Analysis Review at month end (actuals & forecast) - obtaining commentaries from other owners to provide explanations for major variances
- Responsible for running monthly and quarterly detailed P&L reporting and providing commentary
- Financial Control: reconciling several key interfaces at month end, running P&L consolidation checks, actualising and taking snapshots in Integrated Planning
- Must be Qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Must be degree qualified
- Must be a competent Excel and SAP User
- Must have worked in Media/ Entertainment/ Music
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job