NXTGEN have a fantastic opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join an expanding organisation based in Norwich. The role is initially available on a 12 month fixed term contract but with sustained and continued growth in recent years, there's potential for the role to develop into something more permanent. As Financial Accountant you will work closely with the Financial Controller to deliver month end reports and prepare financial statements. You will also take responsibility for the integrity of the general ledgers, ensuring all transactions have been accurately recorded and reconciled.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Preparation of financial statements and the statutory close
- Management of the general ledger to maintain it integrity and accuracy
- Rolling cashflow reports and forecasts, providing key insights to the financial controller
- Preparation of VAT returns and EC Sales
- Accountability for AP/AR, ensuring all transactions are accurately recorded and reconciled
The successful candidate will ideally be a finalist or recently qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent), although QBE candidates with experience in a similar role are encouraged to apply. You will be confident managing cashflow forecasting and reporting the cash position to senior management. Candidates will need to be comfortable working within a small team and supporting with ad hoc tasks during peak periods. This role is also available for an immediate start.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'