A well-known organisation in the entertainment sector is looking for an experienced Financial Accountant to join its finance team located in Windsor.
The Financial Accountant will support the Finance Manager with a range of duties including business partnering with sales and marketing teams as well as company reporting. Other duties will include:
- Group reporting (US and UK GAAP)
- Financial planning and analysis
- Preparing budgets and forecasts
- Presenting monthly management accounts and analysis
- Perform trial balance, P&L accounts and balance sheets
- Variance analysis
- JDE integrity
- Prepare sales updates / forecasts
- Managing licencing revenue and royalties
This role is paying a highly competitive salary along with excellent benefits package.
To be considered suitable you MUST have the following skills / experience:
- Full or part qualified Accountant
- Experience of Group Reporting (US and UK GAAP)
- Strong experience of financial planning and analysis
- Good ERP systems and BI systems knowledge (JD Edwards One World, Hyperion Financial Management HFM, Microsoft Excel).
To apply for this Senior Financial Accountant role please send a copy of your CV quoting reference number ASH16657CH
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job