This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
In this newly created role you will be the No. 2 in Finance and enjoy the broadest possible brief; responsible for the day to day financial processes, being the lead on month-end, year-end, budgeting, forecasting as well as ensuring the continuous improvement of financial controls.
Main responsibilities include:
• Manage forecast drafts for group performance.
• Prepare and take lead for annual budgets and ad hoc quarterly revisions
• Implement new financial processes and group controls
• VAT and corporation tax compliance
• Working closely with directors and other employees to ensure all time lines and deadlines are met accordingly.
Ideal candidate profile:
• A fully qualified Accountant
• With a minimum of 2 years post qualified experience in a similar role
• Advanced MS Excel skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job