If you’re a technically minded accountant looking for a position that will test your reporting skills as well as also offer business partnering responsibility, this potentially could be a good option for you. Working for a major construction and infrastructure business, you will form part of a talented financial control team. It is from here that you will provide a mixture of reporting and controlling activities, as well as partner across the business, providing budgeting and forecasting information. You will also work closely with your finance team in producing accurate management accounts and cash flow information. This is the perfect opportunity to merge your technical ability and communication skills.
Supporting the Head of Finance your main responsibilities will be:
- Maintaining the GL, reporting balance sheet and reviewing P&L accounts
- Managing statutory accounts process and group reporting submissions
- External audit management with technical writing
- Reporting and presenting budgets and forecasts, partnering across the business
- Reviewing and improving internal controls
- Working closely with the finance team on cashflow forecasts and management accounts
If you enjoy the reporting side of finance and want to work in an environment that encourages proactive communication across the business, then this is certainly role to look at. For more information, please do get in contact for an informal discussion about the position and your career.
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'