We are GAME.
We're all about building the most valuable community for gamers, bringing them latest games, exclusive editions, and hottest consoles to the UK. We're the UK's No.1 high-street videogames retailer for a reason - and we're looking for someone special to join us.
Think you're up for the challenge?
What you'll be doing
We're looking for Group Financial Accountant to join our team in Basingstoke. As part of our Finance department, your key responsibilities will include:
- Monthly consolidation and group reporting including reports for the Board.
- Consolidation of the group's latest forecast for the financial year and preparation of Board presentations.
- Managing the interim review and being one of the key contacts for the auditors
- Assisting with other finance projects and reporting as required
- IFRS and Group experience
- Consolidation experience
- Good excel and word skills
- Remains calm under pressure.
- ACA qualified
Bonus points for:
- Team player, self-motivated, excellent communicator, supportive of others.
Knowing your stuff. Genuinely passionate and excited about what you do, you're a team player with an interest in gaming and experience in a similar field.
We've got a lot to offer
What's in it for you? Plenty. We offer our team a pretty nice package of perks (even if we do say so ourselves), including:
- Awesome staff discounts on the latest games, consoles, tech, and more
- Matched pension contributions
- A generous benefits package
...and much, much more!
Not a bad deal, huh?
You'll be joining our Finance team in Basingstoke. With a cool chillout zone featuring some of the hottest console games, awesome tournaments, clubs and competitions - from football and foosball to bake-offs - there's plenty to get involved with. Our on-site Bistro offers special themed days throughout the year.
We've even been known to have beer / wine o' clock Fridays, free pizza lunches, and enough sweets to keep the whole office buzzing. It all adds up to one amazing, vibrant place to work with one of the most exciting company cultures you'll ever experience.
Sounds amazing, right?
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job