Accountant, Qualified Accountant, Balance sheets, Finance Accountant, Reconciliation, ACA, CA
I am currently working with a rapidly expanding hospitality company with great room for growth. This is definitely a role where you can make your mark. The role will report into the Financial Controller to assist with the reconcilation of the balance sheet accounts. As this company is expanding the role will allow the right person to explore other areas.
- Prepare or partially prepare balance sheet reconcilations
- Preparation of month-end and assistance of year-end reports
- Identify actions needed to resolve reconciling items
- Document and track outstanding actions
- Complete quality and consistency checks on reconcilations prepared by other teams.
- ACA/CA Qualified
- Experience preparing or reviewing reconciliations
- Ability to be proactive and a team player
- To be a quick learner and to understand new systems quickly
- Experience of manipulating and analysing data
- Balance Sheet
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job