A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Financial Accountant to join one of Liverpool’s most recognisable employers on a 6 month fixed term contract. Reporting to the Head of Financial Accounting, the successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of financial accounting and reporting, controls and management information. In order to be considered for this opportunity it is essential to be available to interview and start early in January 2018.
The Financial Accountant will be responsible for:
- Providing financial management at an operational level to support the production and delivery of statutory annual report and accounts
- Ensure the delivery and production of financial and performance management information including budgets, monthly financial reporting, quarterly reviews
- Manage transactional finance teams including accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash management, payroll and management information
- Responsible for the implementation and compliance of accounting controls and systems
- Participate in the review of any capital and other projects, taking into consideration funding, cost management, cash-flow management and procurement
Ideally you will have/be:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or qualified by experience accountant
- Extensive experience of financial accounting
- Experience working in a staff supervision role is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and operate well under pressure
If you have all of the above requirements for the Financial Accountant position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Accounts division specialises in recruiting all types of (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) qualified vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Management Accountant
- Financial Accountant
- Assistant Financial Controller
- Finance Manager
- Financial Controller
- Finance Director
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and if your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants within 5 working days.